No subject

Thu Mar 14 15:04:54 GMT 2013

unlimited prefetch or a value of 500. It is likely that the broker
memory use will be reduced if consumers use a much lower prefetch count,
say 1. Would it be possible for you to try that? The reason why it might
help in your particular case is most of the memory is being consumed by
the Erlang processes that write to the network.

I realise that it might be difficult for you to make this change to all
consumers. Let me know if this is too onerous so we can discuss
alternatives.

-Emile