No subject

Thu Mar 14 15:04:54 GMT 2013

value store, assuming that is the case, perhaps redis or zookeeper or
somesuch might be a good fit. But I'd assume you've considered
that--could you go into a bit more detail as to why you need rabbit to
do this?

> Is that possible in RabbitMQ?

--------------080806000700090603010001

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      cite="mid:eb3426df-7bcb-43f4-957c-5c51c75219d4 at googlegroups.com"
      type="cite">
        looking for here, but here goes. What I want is to be able to
        implement, in RabbitMQ, a sort of functionality that is similar
        to an environment variable. Suppose I want to have a queue with
        a single value that one client can set and the other clients can
        read that value as many times as they need without that value
        going away until a client publishes a new value to the queue,
        replacing the old value with the new one.<br>
    From what you say, it initially sounds like you're asking for a key
    value store, assuming that is the case, perhaps redis or zookeeper
    or somesuch might be a good fit. But I'd assume you've considered
    that--could you go into a bit more detail as to why you need rabbit
    to do this?<br>
      cite="mid:eb3426df-7bcb-43f4-957c-5c51c75219d4 at googlegroups.com"
      type="cite">
        Is that possible in RabbitMQ?<br>