No subject

Thu Mar 14 15:04:54 GMT 2013

fwrite/fread.

Batch Publish: The library supports sending messages in batches. Read more
here: https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib#batch-publishing

Optimized Message Publish: if you need to publish different message
contents, to the same exchange and using the same routing key, then this
might interest you:
https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib#optimized-message-publishing

Protocol Extensions Support: we added support to several protocol
extensions. See:
https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib#supported-rabbitmq-extensions

Thanks to all the contributors that made this new release possible!

Regards,

Alvaro

--001a11c2d7baeeae4f04e7b9f2fb

t via github: <a href=3D"https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib/release=
s/tag/v2.2.0">https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib/releases/tag/v2.2.=
0</a> or via packagist:=A0<a href=3D"https://packagist.org/packages/videlal=
varo/php-amqplib">https://packagist.org/packages/videlalvaro/php-amqplib</a=
ormance: There&#39;s been a lot of work improving the library performance. =