No subject

Thu Mar 14 15:04:54 GMT 2013

a single queue resided only on a single node..am I wrong?
What if I discover that my machine is not able to keep up with message rate?
Maybe I should start mirroring the queue on multiple servers so I can
multiply the number of consumers?
Is this approach scalable or does the synchronization overhead kill the
performance?

Best,
Flavio

------=_Part_458_26324946.1374653053573