[rabbitmq-discuss] message_stats available in /api/queues but not /api/queues/(vhost)/(queue)?

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Mar 27 12:20:56 GMT 2013

On 25/03/13 15:14, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:
> Hi,
> is it possible that the api data for all queues and the api data for a
> specific queue is inconsistent?
> When I look unter /api/queues directly I find values for message_stats
> for a queue but when I look up the data for this specific queue that
> information doesn't seem to be available. Is this intended?

No, you should get *more* information on an individual queue, not less
(per-exchange and per-channel message stats via "incoming" and
"deliveries").

However, not all queues will have a message_stats key - in particular
those which are not doing anything might not have one. Could that be
what you're seeing?

Cheers, simon

--
Simon MacMullen