[rabbitmq-discuss] Optimizing Tips for beginner rabbitMQ user

Gary Russell grussell at vmware.com
Tue Mar 26 01:17:58 GMT 2013

Please move this discussion to the Spring-AMQP forum

http://forum.springsource.org/forumdisplay.php?74-AMQP

You only show your connection factory configuration, you need to provide your consumer config as well.

If you are using a listener container, there are a number of optimizations, including increasing the concurrency but, as I said, we need to see that configuration too before we can make suggestions.

Please re-post your question over there, with more information.