[rabbitmq-discuss] MYSQL not getting disconnected Consumer

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Thu Mar 21 09:31:35 GMT 2013

Hi,

On 20 Mar 2013, at 19:39, reddylast wrote:
> So far everything works fine, but, one thing I've noticed is that consumer
> script never kills mysql threads/processes, even if I close mysql connection
> after executing each query. In this way it generate "too many connections"
> error.
>
> In Idea ? where is the exact problem exits ?

I can hazard a guess that the problem is in the consumer script and has something to do with not releasing MySQL connections properly. I can't imagine that you'll find what you're after on the RabbitMQ mailing list though - I'd suggest trying the MySQL support forums or Stack Overflow instead.

Best of luck!

Cheers,
Tim