[rabbitmq-discuss] Scaling Throughput with Highly Available Queues

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Tue Mar 19 20:56:43 GMT 2013

Matthias,

Thank you for your quick response. With regard to your suggestion on using
a specific replica count via the "exactly" ha-mode - wouldn't there still
be a bottleneck in the master node of the cluster? My understanding is that
it has a hand in all operations (obviously true in a cluster with ha
queues), but that it is in-line with all non-publishing operation. Is this
a correct understanding?

Regards,

Richard