[rabbitmq-discuss] Guidance on Using F5 Load Balancer with RabbitMQ

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Mon Mar 18 16:55:20 GMT 2013

Tim,

With regard to your comment:

"Ok, but you do realise that a single queue will reside on only one node,
and therefore messages sent to other nodes in the cluster will still have
to be routed/forwarded to the node on which the queue resides?"

We are using highly available queues, so this wouldn't be the case
(right?). I understand that there is intra-node communication required to
support this.

Regards,

Richard