[rabbitmq-discuss] RMQ Erlang Client: Auto reconnections

Alex Hudich alttagil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 07:05:29 GMT 2013

Hi!

I have some process which handling consumed messages and sending some messages on demand. It breaks with exception if I try to send message if process is already disconnected  from rmq server (by any reason, for example network problems) and I could wait for ages messages on disconnected channel. So I wonder if there any way to handle disconnects and automatically reconnect process to rmq server. I can't afford to crash the entire application because of rmq disconnects because it perform a lot of tasks beside rmq messages handling.

Alex.