[rabbitmq-discuss] Performance tests and a warning on HIPE

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Fri Mar 8 15:58:08 GMT 2013

Can anyone assist with either reproducing this, or providing either an erlang crash_dump or (if the emulator dies 'badly' enough) a core dump? I would be very good to pass this on to the hipe team so they can figure out what's wrong and fix it for future releases. Using hipe can potentially improve performance a lot, so not being able to trust it when using rabbit under load is a real shame, but this won't get fixed unless we provide the hipe team with some tangible evidence they can use to investigate.

Cheers,
Tim