[rabbitmq-discuss] Per-queue/exchange ACL via LDAP plugin

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Mar 8 14:19:46 GMT 2013

On 07/03/13 23:24, SteveO wrote:
> Better yet, I was looking to do a config that equated to, "Users in
> Group-Test1 can consume from queues starting with the name Test1, but no one
> else can".

Hmm. Do you mean that you want to specify "Test1" in the config, or that
you want to express that as a more general pattern and "Test1" is just
an example?

Because I'm not sure the more general pattern thing works very well on a
conceptual level - first we need to look at the prefix of the queue, and
then go and look for the corresponding group and see if the user is in
it - but what defines the prefix of the queue?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware