[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ's Mirroring results in weird behavior when slave goes down
taihock at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 02:18:53 BST 2013
I have tried using ignore instead of autoheal for cluster_partition_handling
but the pause still persist, but the pause begins approximately 20 seconds
after bringing down the mirror node.
Below is the code for my sender:
My rabbitmq server is running on Ubuntu 12.04 with erlang 16B.
The following steps are what I did:
1) I begin with all rabbitmq servers down.
2) I started rabbitmq server in the following sequence: rabbit at A , rabbit at B,
rabbit at C
3) I started my client to begin sending messages
4) I shut down the network connection for rabbti at B using ifconfig
5) I observe the output from the client
Please kindly let me know if you experience the same problem as I can't be
sure if there could be any problem on my side which I doubt so. Thanks.
View this message in context: http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/RabbitMQ-s-Mirroring-results-in-weird-behavior-when-slave-goes-down-tp27572p27633.html
Sent from the RabbitMQ mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss