[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit 3.1.1 crash question

Morgan Nelson mnelson at steele-forge.com
Mon Jun 24 18:20:17 BST 2013

Matthias,

    I see the 3.1.2 release came out this morning, and that this fix made
it it.  Thanks for the super quick turn-around on this, we'll be pushing to
production as soon as our QA approves, and will have full load on it by
tomorrow.

    I'll let you know if we see anything odd, but I don't expect to.
 Thanks again!

Morgan

--
Morgan Nelson