[rabbitmq-discuss] |Spam| Re: Possible memory leak in the management plugin

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jun 19 12:13:56 BST 2013

On 18/06/13 16:11, Travis Mehlinger wrote:
> We declare those queues as exclusive so they're getting cleaned up
> automatically.

I have found a plausible candidate for the leak. But it's dependent on
having a long lived channel which declares and deletes lots of
short-lived queues. We keep some information on the deleted queues until
the channel is closed. Could your monitoring tool be doing that?
Obviously it would have to be deleting queues explicitly, not relying on
them being exclusive.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen