[rabbitmq-discuss] Saving login information in check_user_login

vmadhipatla vmadhipatla at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 03:47:48 BST 2013

Hi

Clients making connection to rabbitmq pass jasig CAS service ticket(Clients
authenticate through CAS and fetch the service ticket) as user name. We
wrote a authentication plugin and in check_user_login, we validate the
service ticket and find out the user name. We want this user name to be set
as part of the connection so that It can come back in the call to
check_vhost_access and check_resource_access. How to do this?
We want to make some authorization checks based on the actual user name
figured out in check_user_login in the check_resource_access. Any idea how
this can be done? We basically wants to save something in check_user_login
that needs to get passed back in check_resource_access when it gets called
during publish/subscribe.

Thanks
Venkat