[rabbitmq-discuss] Script/Connection not getting terminated.

tluck tilak.chauhan at ymail.com
Fri Jun 7 12:01:58 BST 2013

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for your reply.

>> 1) Why are you using basic_get instead of basic_consume as shown here:
>> https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib/blob/master/demo/amqp_consumer.php#L66
>> This is much faster.

For now performance is not a major issue for me, but accuracy is.

>> 2) The "tnc" version of the library is not maintained anymore since 2
>> years already. There are many bug fixes in this version of the library:
>> https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib/

I'll try use it.

>> 3) As Michael pointed out, do you have any basic_reject calls in your
>> code?

Yes I'm using basic_reject and in my sample code (above) I did a mistake ...
here is the actual code :

IF(thisConsumerIsNotAllowedToConsumeThisMessage){
    $channel->basic_reject($msg->delivery_info['consumer_tag'], true);
    return;
}

Thanks,
Tilak