[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.1.0 lost messages and autoheal failures when recovering from cluster partition

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jun 4 16:16:43 BST 2013

Yeah, that's roughly what I'm doing, and I don't see this trickle effect
- once each side of the cluster decides the other one has gone down then
we see things running at full speed.

I assume you are seeing node down messages in the logs on both sides /
rabbitmqctl and management showing the other nodes as down in each case?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal