[rabbitmq-discuss] Bindings

Tamir Agamy tamiragamy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 11:12:11 BST 2013

Hello,

I am new to RabbitMQ and have a few questions about the subscribing process.

I have followed the tutorials and I'm having trouble understanding a few
things:
1. Where does the subscribing process begins, where does it end?
2. When binding a queue, what really happens? is the binding information
being forward via the
    server to the exchange, where it is entered to a binding list? or is
the information saved at the
    server and the exchange has to inquire the server whenever it gets a
message from the producer?

I would love some information on this manners.

With regards,
Tamir