[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel authentication question (possible bug)

john.hayden at nokia.com john.hayden at nokia.com
Sat Jun 1 15:14:29 BST 2013

Matthias,

  The errors in the original post were from the rabbitxxxx.log and only
repeated themselves after what I showed. Here is a snippet from the
rabbit-sasl.log:

=CRASH REPORT==== 31-May-2013::15:13:09 ===
  crasher:
    initial call: gen:init_it/6
    pid: <0.227.0>
    registered_name: []
    exception exit: {{badmatch,{error,access_refused}},
                     [{rabbit_shovel_worker,make_conn_and_chan,1},
                      {rabbit_shovel_worker,handle_cast,2},
                      {gen_server2,handle_msg,2},
                      {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}
      in function  gen_server2:terminate/3
    ancestors: [<0.224.0>,test_shovel,rabbit_shovel_sup,<0.220.0>]
    messages: []
    links: [<0.224.0>]
    dictionary: [{random_seed,{22387,25790,8822}}]
    trap_exit: true
    status: running
    heap_size: 987
    stack_size: 24
    reductions: 2670
  neighbours:

Again, all subsequent errors are just repeats.

As for permissions:
Sensu can log in with password and
Configure regexp, read regexp and write regexp are .*, .* and .*

Thanks again

John Hayden