[rabbitmq-discuss] messages are sync on all cluster nodes !

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jul 31 19:21:52 BST 2013

On 31/07/13 12:20, tluck wrote:
> when I ran below command on each server then I found that only 1 consumer
> (which is consuming messages from that queue) has message count for the
> queue and all other consumer servers have 0 as message count for that
> perticular queue.
>
> /usr/sbin/rabbitmqctl list_queues name  messages

Are you saying that you ran the above on each node of a cluster and got
completely different results? Aside from differences due to timing that
should be impossible. If you are really seeing this then post the output of

rabbitmqctl cluster_status
rabbitmqctl list_queues name messages consumers

for each of the nodes.

Also, what version of RabbitMQ are you running?

Regards,

Matthias.