[rabbitmq-discuss] Set rabbitmq to use in Amazon EC2 with different regions

Pedro Sá da Costa psdc1978 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 15:51:24 BST 2013

I am running a python example that I created, that makes a request to the
rabbitMQ using celery. Giving an overview, a host registers to the
rabbitMQ, and the client send a request to the rabbitMQ that relays the
request to the host.

The request reaches the rabbitMQ service, but does not reaches the host
(the host is running correctly). I don't know what is happening because the
rabbitMQ log isn't detailed. Is it possible to set log level in rabbitMQ?

How can I raise an exception from the rabbitMQ in my python example?

--
Best regards,