[rabbitmq-discuss] Set rabbitmq to use in Amazon EC2 with different regions

Pedro Sá da Costa psdc1978 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:12:57 BST 2013

If I set the RABBITMQ_NODE_IP_ADDRESS to 0.0.0.0, or I don't set the
RABBITMQ_NODE_IP_ADDRESS,
the message broker starts with the internal IP. This means that I cannot
access it outside from the internet. If I put the public IP, the error
continues. How I can set rabbitMQ to access is it  from the internet?

On 23 July 2013 12:15, Michael Klishin <michael.s.klishin at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/7/23 Pedro Sá da Costa <psdc1978 at gmail.com>
>
>> Error description:
>>    {could_not_start_tcp_listener,{"XX.235.XXX.XXX",5672}}
>>

> Try using 0.0.0.0 for RABBITMQ_NODE_IP_ADDRESS. This will relieve you
> from having to worry about the exact IP value of the interface.
> --
> MK
>
> http://github.com/michaelklishin
> http://twitter.com/michaelklishin