[rabbitmq-discuss] Statistics gathering

Flavio Pompermaier pompermaier at okkam.it
Wed Jul 24 18:17:32 BST 2013

Thanks for the reply Simon! What I actually need is to collect samples of
statistics, or maybe just set a huge statistics interval...have you ever
tried to set statistics interval to something like a week? Does it affect
performance?
otherwise I saw some connector for collectd and graphite but they seems to
be very experimental and not so used..
Any suggestion..?