[rabbitmq-discuss] virtual windows server install rabbitmq server quesiton

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Wed Jul 24 12:22:11 BST 2013

I want  to  run  rabbitmq server  on  virtual  windows server  which  run  on
linux .  I can   easily   install  erlang  and  Rabbitmq  server. But  when
I  try to   run   rabbitmqctl.bat .  nothing  happend,even  a  Command
prompt .    The    rabbitmq  service  run normal.  But  I  use
rabbitmqctl.bat  rabbitmq-echopid .... rabbitmq-plugins.bat  ...., and  they
have no  returns to me .   I think  there  should  be  a thread  named
epmd.exe  ,but there is  not .

erlang version :   opt_win32_R168.exe

rabbitmq server version :  rabbitmq-server-3.1.1.exe