[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c RPC-style commands doesn't work after amqp_get_rpc_reply return AMQP_RESPONSE_SERVER_EXCEPTION

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jul 23 03:34:42 BST 2013

On 23/07/13 02:57, 3k4b251 wrote:
> I  got     AMQP_CHANNEL_CLOSE_METHOD   from   rpc.
> but I  can  still  see the  channel  in  rabbitmq server  by
> rabbitmqctl.bat.
> So  I try  to  use   amqp_channel_open()  to  reopen  the  channel.
>   but  after  i   did  this,  I  use  amqp_get_rpc_reply()  and  I  get  the
> reply  AMQP_SERVER_EXCEPTION :  AMQP_CONNECTION_CLOSE_METHOD.     and the
> report  say that :    server connection error 503 ,message: COMMAND_INVALID
> - second  ' channel.oepn '  seen.

As pointed out by me Alan in
http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/rabbitmq-c-RPC-style-commands-doesn-t-work-after-amqp-get-rpc-reply-return-AMQP-RESPONSE-SERVER-EXCEN-tp28119p28249.html,
you must respond to channel/connection exceptions; otherwise the server
will not reclaim the resources.

Regards,

Matthias.