[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c RPC-style commands doesn't work after amqp_get_rpc_reply return AMQP_RESPONSE_SERVER_EXCEPTION

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Tue Jul 23 02:57:50 BST 2013

I  got     AMQP_CHANNEL_CLOSE_METHOD   from   rpc.
but I  can  still  see the  channel  in  rabbitmq server  by
rabbitmqctl.bat.
So  I try  to  use   amqp_channel_open()  to  reopen  the  channel.
 but  after  i   did  this,  I  use  amqp_get_rpc_reply()  and  I  get  the
reply  AMQP_SERVER_EXCEPTION :  AMQP_CONNECTION_CLOSE_METHOD.     and the
report  say that :    server connection error 503 ,message: COMMAND_INVALID
- second  ' channel.oepn '  seen.