[rabbitmq-discuss] Re: erlang-rfc4627-wrapper tags

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:24:48 BST 2013

Hey Emile,

Thanks for sweetening this up - this kind of thing crops up when when you do an umbrella build.

Cheers,

Ben

On 17 July 2013 at 16:54:11, Emile Joubert (emile at rabbitmq.com) wrote:

Hi Ben,

On 17/07/13 16:38, Ben Hood wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Is there a reason why the hg tags for erlang-rfc4627-wrapper stop at 3_1_0?

Later tags were defined on the stable branch only. Thanks for pointing
this out. I've just merged the stable branch into default which should
bring them into view as soon as you pull the latest version.

-Emile

(in the interests of fostering an inclusive community we prefer gender
neutral salutations)