[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.0.2 stops logging, but otherwise looks healthy?

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Wed Jul 17 18:55:38 BST 2013

Jeff,

The "foobar" in the listing I provided is the result of my search/replace
obfuscation. Don't want internal server names, account names, etc. revealed
unnecessarily.

The logging stopped on only one node of the cluster. The other node
continued to log as expected.

Interestingly, on the broker that still logged, I see this message at the
time of the last log entry of the non-logging machine:

=INFO REPORT==== 2-Jun-2013::11:50:57 ===
rabbit on node rabbit at foobar up

(again, where foobar is obfuscated).

Digging around some other logs at the time, I see there was a
mnesia/network split issue just proceeding this. However, the broker now
looks to be happily a part of the cluster, participating in mirrored
queues, and with a reported uptime matching that of the "INFO REPORT" above.