[rabbitmq-discuss] another performance question

Geib, Mark Mark.Geib at echostar.com
Wed Jul 17 16:07:01 BST 2013

Mathias,

I just ran the same, version 3.1.3 java client against my 3.1.1-1 broker.

sh runjava.sh com.rabbitmq.examples.MulticastMain -y 0 -t topic -s 10000
starting producer #0
time: 1.000s, sent: 3481 msg/s
time: 2.001s, sent: 9664 msg/s
time: 3.004s, sent: 12445 msg/s
time: 4.004s, sent: 19246 msg/s
time: 5.005s, sent: 15938 msg/s
time: 6.005s, sent: 15249 msg/s
time: 7.005s, sent: 14886 msg/s
time: 8.005s, sent: 13707 msg/s
time: 9.005s, sent: 16969 msg/s
time: 10.007s, sent: 13815 msg/s
time: 11.012s, sent: 18262 msg/s
time: 12.012s, sent: 14431 msg/s
time: 13.016s, sent: 13943 msg/s
time: 14.016s, sent: 15504 msg/s
time: 15.017s, sent: 16091 msg/s
time: 16.017s, sent: 18883 msg/s
time: 17.020s, sent: 16270 msg/s
time: 18.023s, sent: 13315 msg/s
time: 19.023s, sent: 15965 msg/s
time: 20.023s, sent: 12768 msg/s

Mark Geib
Principal Engineer
Cheyenne Software Engineering
mark.geib at echostar.com / 35-215

“We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.”
― Mother Teresa