[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c RPC-style commands doesn't work after amqp_get_rpc_reply return AMQP_RESPONSE_SERVER_EXCEPTION

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Wed Jul 17 10:35:53 BST 2013

1.  Are you sure that the channels are still open?

Re:  I'm sure.   and    RabbitMQ log  show  me  nothing  about  channel
close;

2. Can you be more specific than "does not work"?

  ok,  for  example,   I try  to  use   amqp_queue_delete()  to  delete  a
queue  named "123456".
But  I  didn't create  the quque  in  rabbitmq server  before.

  So  when   I   use  amqp_get_rpc_reply()  after amqp_queue_delete(),  I
got  the  return  :  AMQP_RESPONSE_SERVER_EXCEPTION..

  And  after this, I check out   connection  and  channel, I found  they are
still alive.

then  I  check out  connection Log, I see the  last  information was
"    ===connection <0.1623.0>, channel 1 - soft error:
{amqp_error,not_found,"no queue '123456' in vhost '/'",'queue.delete'}    "

It seems  like  that  I just fail this command  and  I can stiil do
others,So  I try to do  some  RPC-style  commands diffrent  ,  I   use
amqp_queue_declare()  and I block  there.