[rabbitmq-discuss] why rabbit eating so much memory?

Rubo Liang liangrubo at bytedance.com
Wed Jul 17 03:18:33 BST 2013

Meet this problem again today.

see 'rabbitmqctl report' output at:
https://gist.github.com/liangrubo/6017129

more information:
rabbit at in16-011, rabbit at in16-012, rabbit at in16-013 are clustered, a virtual
ip is bind to rabbit at in16-011, client connects to the service with virtual
ip. rabbit at in16-013 took a lot memory, causing all connections to be
blocked. This is the output of 'rabbitmqctl report' on rabbit at in16-013.

A screenshot of the management plugin is attached.

Run 'rabbitmqctl stop_app; rabbitmqctl start_app' on
rabbit at in16-13resolves the problem.

--
梁汝波
手机:+86-18600464396