[rabbitmq-discuss] reply-code=406, reply-text=PRECONDITION_FAILED - unknown delivery tag

cheenu cheenu321 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 10:15:03 BST 2013

> Or is your question about error recovery in general?

Yes, my question is about error recovery in general.
Yes, I open another channel, and understand Delivery is only valid in
context of Channel that it was obtained from.
Am wondering, if there is anyway to "re-connect" delivery to a new channel,
or in general make a reconnect behind the scenes.

-Cheenu