[rabbitmq-discuss] Compiling 1.8.1

Sean McLinden mclinden at informed.net
Mon Jul 15 15:40:57 BST 2013

Greetings:

I have some legacy code which depends upon rabbitmq version 1.8.1, but I am having trouble building 1.8.1 from source. It is possible that the problem is related to the version of Erlang so I was wondering what is the most recent version of Erlang known to successfully build RabbitMQ 1.8.1?

Thanks.

Sean McLinden

--
NOTICE of CONFIDENTIALITY and DISCLAIMER

This transmission, including attachments, is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail to the sender, only, and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.

Unless expressly noted, above, this communication does not reflect an intention by the sender to conduct a transaction or make any agreement by electronic means. Nothing contained in this transmission shall constitute a contract or electronic signature under the ESIGN, any version of the UETA, or any other statute governing electronic transactions.

If this transmission contains advice, the advice is based on instructions in relation to, and is provided to the addressee in connection with, the matter mentioned above. Responsibility is not accepted for reliance upon it by any other person or for any other purpose.