[rabbitmq-discuss] Error 10061 when using rabbitmqadmin to manage rabbitmq

Hugo luhao.whu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 07:51:41 BST 2013

Hi,
my rabbitmq server is on windows 7,and I'm having problems with
rabbitmqadmin(or http api) when following the instructions RabbitMQ
management command line tool .

I have installed python-2.7 and rabbitmq-2.8.7. When I runs "/python
rabbitmqadmin --help/" in command line, it works well.But running "/python
rabbitmqadmin -H localhost -u guest -p guest list queues/" just results in
"*** Could not connect: [Errno 10061]".

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Hugo.