[rabbitmq-discuss] shovel Plug-in problem ! (How to configure headers items)

何大紅 hdh528 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 15:38:22 BST 2013

Like rabbits friends Hello everybody!
 I came to China, my English is very poor, do not mind :)

I would like to ask a question about the use of plug-shovel,
This plug-in has the following configuration fragment content:
{publish_properties, [
       {headers, [ {<< "key1" >>, long, 60000}
                       ,{<< "key2" >>,?, << "there is string content" >>}]
       }
]}

I hope that when sending a message shovel plugin to attach some header
information of each message, as key1 and key2(If only key1 test no
problem), but key2 is a string, the above "?" At what should I write? I
tried to write "string", but wrong. I searched the official documents, but
could not find how to write, I do not know erlang Language: (

I think this should be a shovel plugin configuration file syntax problem,
you can tell that I should!

Thank you very much!