[rabbitmq-discuss] Confirm if the message was published

Guilherme Labigalini guilherme.labigalini at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:03:56 BST 2013

Thanks for your input!

I deleted some files and now I've 5GB of free disk space. My disk low
watermark is 953.7MB; And the same problem happens, I started the test
application that send messages with 100k in the message body and after 3k
messages sent the WaitForConfirms method is returning timeout.

Then I change my timeout from 5 seconds to 30 seconds and it worked until
my disk was full - that is great.

Looks like RabbitMQ needs more time to confirm/write messages to disk when
the queue size is big (like 2GB).

There is any recommendation about how much data I can "store" the message
queues?

Thanks!