[rabbitmq-discuss] Make queue.bind after basic.consume (rabbitmq-c)

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 10:43:49 BST 2013

2013/7/8 Haster <haster2004 at yandex.ru>

> So maybe this test case is wrong and I should call basic.cancel befor I can
> call queue.bind again?

There are no limitations on when you can call queue.bind as long as the
queue
and the exchange your are binding exist.

There is one tricky scenario: if you basic.cancel the last consumer on an
auto-delete
queue, it will be deleted.

What may be happening is rabbitmq-c expecting deliveries and getting
queue.bind-ok instead. Clients should handle such situation.
--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin