[rabbitmq-discuss] [Bug] Memory leak in 3.1.3 (Ubuntu)

Louis Bouchard louis.bouchard at canonical.com
Fri Jul 5 13:15:46 BST 2013

Hello everyone,

I would like to bring to your attention an issue that translates into a
memory leak in the latest version available on Ubuntu( 3.1.3). Our
public bug report is here :

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rabbitmq-server/+bug/1197380

A reproducer is available in the bug report. Simply running the test
mentioned did use all of a 2Gb instance to ~1Mb of free space.

I'm hoping to test the tip of the hg repository soon to see if an
existing patch solves the issue, but I thought of bringing it up here
while doing so.

Kind regards,

...Louis
--