[rabbitmq-discuss] Ghost consumers problem

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 15:34:05 BST 2013

2013/7/4 Jose Ramon Palanco <jpalanco at gmail.com>

> After reboot, the service starts and when trying to create the queue, it
> conflicts with the former queue. We tried to create the queue as exclusive,
> but it doesn't allow us to connect because we haven't permission.

Is it because you have multiple connections using the queue?

If you consumer from the queue, you can declare it as auto-delete and
non-durable instead of exclusive. Then as soon as the last consumer
(registered with basic.consume, not using basic.get) is gone, it will be
deleted.
--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin