[rabbitmq-discuss] UNC path not working

Jerry Kuch jkuch at gopivotal.com
Thu Jul 4 00:19:08 BST 2013

Heaven only knows.  It looks like Erlang's re-rationalizing platform
specific path separators and your double backslash UNC root is turning into
a single forward slash.  I can imagine a number of ways this might happen,
although it's not clear which is happening here or what best to do about it.

Can you associate that UNC path with a drive letter and trying something of
the form Z:\WAWA\FOOFOO and see if it doesn't retch on that?  It's possible
the double backslash is being seen as an attempt to escape a single literal
backslash which then turns into the forward slash, although that's neither
here nor there...