[rabbitmq-discuss] user_dn_pattern ==> OR situation

BK x050516 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:50:45 BST 2013

   I have been stonewalled with this issue and require your assistance.

   Operating System : Windows Server 2008
   RabbitMQ Version : 3.1.0 and 3.1.3
   Erlang : R16B
   Question topic : LDAP configuration

   Currently I have the following in my RabbitMQ.config file

 rabbitmq_auth_backend_ldap,
       [ {servers,               ["ppp.jaw.org"]},
         {user_dn_pattern,       "cn=${username},ou=NonEmployees,
ou=UserAccounts, dc=ppp,dc=jaw,dc=org"},
         {use_ssl,               false},
         {port,                  389},
         {log,                   network}

  I was wondering if I can have a choice such as

    (ou=NonEmployees OR ou=ServiceAccounts) AND ou=UserAccounts

If so, can I please have the syntax ?