[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c should I start a thread for amqp_simple_wait_frame() to get mesage?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Wed Jul 3 04:51:58 BST 2013

1.  【 For example when a new person signs on to this chat, what happens on
the broker? Do new queues get created? Do you start some consumer?】

Re:    when  a  new  person  login in the  online server, the online  Server
ask   rabbitmq-server to  create   a  queue  for  him. and  start a
consumer for  the queue.  (if  he  already  have  the queue on mq server,
the create fail, but we  don't  care about  that.  the only thing  we care
about  is   that   when  a new person  login in ,there will be a queue
server for him)     every  person  only  have  one queue and  one  consumer
for the queue  in  rabbitmq-server.

2.  【When a person sends a message to another person over this chat what
queues does it get routed to? How does the message get back to the
application the user is using.】

Re:    when he want to chart to another person  A.  he send message to A's
only queue.  and A may receive the message by him only consumer.  if A want
to reply to sender, he need to send message to sender's only queue.   it's
seems like email.    maybe we need talk group,  so I'd like to create
exchange for talk group.   we can bind the group memebers to a exchange. and
send message to the exchange.