[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c should I start a thread for amqp_simple_wait_frame() to get mesage?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Wed Jul 3 03:00:14 BST 2013

I  want  to   server   more the    One hundred thousand    consumer.....
should  I  create so  much   conn and  channel ?     I  think   the  online
server   which  I  want  to  accomplish  is    seem  like  a  simple  MSN.
there  may  be    more  than  thousand   consumer   login  and quit  in  one
seconds.  So  I  am  not sure  how many consumers  there  before   I  start
receive  message in one conn.