[rabbitmq-discuss] What is occuered when the master node output warning log of msg_store_persistent ?

t.otoda t.otoda.freemail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 19:32:38 BST 2013

I use RabbitMQ 3.0.1 and have a cluster with 2 disk nodes.

When I stoped and restarted both, the master node output log below.

 =WARNING REPORT==== 19-Jun-2013::23:56:59 ===
msg_store_persistent: recovery terms differ from present
rebuilding indices from scratch

Please tell me why this log is output
and what is occuered within RabbitMQ nodes.

I expect that
when a slave disk node is started,
the master node compares the indices it owns and the indices started slave
owns.
And then,
since the slave node was stopped by the abnormal way(※),
the indices differed from the other, and the master node output log.

Is this correct?

 (※)For example, I stoped the node
       beore it becomes the new master node instead of the stopped master
node.

Thank you.