[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot access rabbitmqadmin.

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jan 30 08:04:50 GMT 2013

Anthony,

On 30/01/13 06:42, Anthony Oduor wrote:
> Yes. That's the command I am using to start RabbitMQ. The problem
> seems to have disappeared after restarting the machine

It certainly shouldn't be necessary to reboot the machine to enable plugins.

> I will add the echo for future debug  purposes in-case it happens
> again.

Can you enable plugins now w/o rebooting?

E.g. what happens if, say, you enable the stomp plugin with

$ cd rabbitmq_server-2.8.4/sbin/
$ ./rabbitmq-plugins enable rabbitmq_stomp
$ ./rabbitmqctl stop
$ ./rabbitmq-server

?

Regards,