[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.0.1: Windows, firewall configuration.

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jan 29 17:15:08 GMT 2013

On 29/01/13 17:05, Ericsson, Lars wrote:
> I might be able to help:

Cool! (There would be a contributor agreement to sign though I'm afraid.)

> - What installation build is used ?

NSIS.

> - Is the Windows installation/configuration/project/files available for me?

Sure, see packaging/windows-exe in the rabbitmq-server repository. You
can get that repo from http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-server/ or
https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-server/

Dealing with the entire RabbitMQ build system is a bit involved for the
uninitiated. Fortunately the Windows installer build takes the Windows
zip as an input, so you can just download that and not deal with the
wider build system.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen