[rabbitmq-discuss] WCF service not firing Faulted event

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jan 29 16:41:39 GMT 2013

On 29/01/13 13:53, Eytan wrote:
> Without knowing that the service is dead we have no ability to rebuild
> the ServiceHost.

The internal channels are aware of network faults but at the moment the
RabbitMQ WCF binding cannot cope with network errors. The only kind of
error that it is designed for is exceptions thrown by the service. Take
a look at the FaultTest example for how to make use of this. I will file
a bug to make the improvements you suggested.

-Emile