[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot access rabbitmqadmin.

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jan 29 16:17:46 GMT 2013

Hmm. I just downloaded the 2.8.4 tarball and tried this out - both
rabbitmq-plugins and rabbitmq-server picked up the same location for the
file.

It might be worth editing the two scripts to add:

echo RABBITMQ_ENABLED_PLUGINS_FILE=$RABBITMQ_ENABLED_PLUGINS_FILE

just before the "exec erl" so you can see what the two scripts are seeing.

Just to be clear, you are starting rabbitmq-server by invoking
"./rabbitmq-server"?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen