[rabbitmq-discuss] hostname change

Prabodh Upreti prabodh.upreti at vce.com
Mon Jan 28 14:34:22 GMT 2013

Hello

I have a hostname change on a box after install.  I understand I have to do
a rabbitmq-server restart to recreate the database,log files and start the
server properly.

I have to modify my code to connect to new servername instead of localhost
on java client connect.

rabbitmqctl is failing I think because it is still trying to connect to
localhost. What do I fix that?  What else do I need to do?  Could you please
provide me some steps I need to follow. Thank you.

prabodh